- Is a standalone treatment as well as preventative measures against illness and a supportive in conjunction with other modalities?
- It is an excellent way to relax, promote general health and wellbeing and it prolongs life by clearing and sharpening the sensory organs well supporting of the internal organs.
- In Ku-Nye treatments, therapist focus on the specifics points on the body which correspond s to the different constitution natural of illness.
- About Ku-Nye oil, we made by infusing the base oil with sunflower, Oliv oil, etc.., we mixed the other herbs like Go_Nyed (Carum Carvi Linn), Zati (Myristica fragrans houtt) .. etc.. The base treatment for rLung (Wind) disorders.
Some benefits of regular Ku Nye Massage:
- Improves softness of connective tissue
- Enhances the blood’s circulation
- Reduces blood pressure and heart rate
- Assists in the elimination of metabolic waste
- Relaxes muscles and releases trigger points as blood-flow improves throughout the body
- Increased joint mobility and flexibility
- Stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system
- Reduces pain and increases body awareness
- Boosts the Endocrine system with the release of endorphins
- Increases lymphatic flow encouraging the lymph to circulate through the body more efficiently
- Assists the digestive system with relaxation
- Increases mental clarity
- Reduces anxiety and releases unexpressed emotions
- General feelings of well-being
Relaxing Ku-Nye Therapy